Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 95 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
The Regional Manager Public Relations, Florida, will be expected to help coordinate and manage all regional public relations and media relations activity that will increase awareness of Curaleaf, its products, and its unique position in Florida. A successful candidate will have experience managing public relations and media relations in a local environment, supporting community relations, crisis communications, preparing briefing documents for and scheduling media interviews. Experience with retail and consumer product public relations preferred.
- Working with the FL marketing team, Corporate Communications team and PR agencies, support all public relations and media relations activity for Curaleaf presence in Florida.
- In partnership with Communications Team and with Marketing, coordinate daily activities for media relations, product PR, crisis communications, corporate social responsibility (CSR) and community relations across Curaleaf footprint in Florida
- Coordinate interview schedules and help prepare briefing documents for all media interactions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with regional and local media to enhance positive coverage of Curaleaf and Select products, people and customer experience
- Help generate local earned media results that meaningfully build the Curaleaf and Select brands in the Florida market
- Work collaboratively to support efforts of external regional agency partners to advance and support PR, media relations and influencer programs designed to elevate and enhance Curaleaf’s corporate narrative, employee visibility and product offerings
- Support corporate-led CSR and DEI programs, partnerships and initiatives in Florida
- Working with state marketing lead and PR/Influencer agencies, monitor and engage with social media and influencers as necessary with respect to Curaleaf and Select brand mentions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Approximately 5 years of experience in media relations and public relations, with significant experience in fast paced, consumer-facing, product-driven public companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to confidently support regional leadership with communications and public relations plans
- Ability to manage multiple external agency partners and address regional PR priorities
- Excellent storytelling experience and passion for earned media results
- Experience navigating a strongly regulated environment
- Must be highly collaborative, resourceful, flexible and adaptable and bring the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, rolling up the sleeves and effectively managing details
- Must be entrepreneurial, with a self-starter energy and the ability to work flexible work hours as needed to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer