Our team is growing fast! We are a high-energy, financially secure organization committed to raising the standards in our industry. We are offer the opportunity to accelerate your career path within the fastest growing industry in the nation. At Tryke Companies we put our people first. Associates are offered benefit programs that include medical and dental insurance, vision, paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible assisting with the planning and execution of marketing department programs and objectives, with a particular focus on digital communications, including company website(s), online presence, SEO/SEM, and email marketing. He/she is a digital native who grew up at the intersection of marketing and technology, with an itch to apply the craft to the cannabis space.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Keep company websites up-to-date and optimized for popular search engines
- Manage online presence, including Google My Business, Apple Maps, Yelp and other directories
- Maintain libraries of digital content, photo assets, etc.
- Oversee ecommerce platforms to drive traffic and conversion, including optimizing menu product presentation, CPM/CPC advertising, retargeting, A/B testing, etc.
- Create and send email campaigns, newsletters, and surveys
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry. Closely monitor the competitive landscape. Evaluate new technologies, strategies, and tactics, bringing recommendations back to the team to ensure our continued evolution and growth.
- Report for work on all assigned workdays and report on time with a positive attendance record
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain appropriate cannabis licensing cards
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong portfolio of website management/administration
- Experience planning, flighting, and optimizing digital advertising across various platforms
- Proficiency in all or nearly all, of the following: HTML, CSS, SQL, Photoshop, WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools, ahrefs
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Familiarity with Tryke products preferred
Tryke Companies was organized by a hand-picked group of established industry professionals with a proven track record of success. From cultivation, to production, to distribution, the Tryke Team is led by industry pioneers determined to establish the Tryke brand as the undisputed standard in medical cannabis. We are currently seeking people who demonstrate the character, attitude, and skill-sets necessary to excel in a dynamic and challenging industry.