CWCBExpo will be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts on October 24-26, and the Cannabiz Media group will be at Booth #423 on the exhibit floor all through the conference. Quit by and meet the group and remain for a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database!
You can pre-schedule a meetup or demo for the duration of the conference with the Cannabiz Media group by emailing [email protected] just before the show.
Neighborhood and National Perspectives and Far more at CWCBExpo
The Boston CWCBExpo schedule is filled with possibilities to discover about the nearby and national cannabis landscape from sector leaders. The conference contains a Networking Mixer for cannabis dispensary owners, growers, suppliers, entrepreneurs, investors, healthcare specialists, regulators, legal counsel, and other sector specialists. Attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors will share successes and determine new development possibilities for the duration of the mixer.
The exhibit hall will be filled with almost 100 organizations that perform in and with the cannabis sector. Cannabiz Media will be at Booth #423, so cease by and say hi!
Small business-associated educational sessions include things like:
- The Challenge of Corporate Culture Adjust in the Cannabis Sector
- Workshop: Make, Develop, and Expand Your Cannabis Small business
- How Patents will Drive Cannabis Innovation About the Planet
- Workshop: The Great, the Terrible, and the Ugly of Owning and Operating a Cannabis Small business in Massachusetts
- The Evolving Cannabis Marketplace: What You Want to Know Currently about Retail, Customer, and Item Trends
- A Bold New Cannabis Planet
- Going Public in Canada
- Dispensary Owner/Operator Panel: Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs
- How California Can Inform Cannabis Organizations in New Markets: Creating It Much better from the Start out
- Power Efficiency in a Cultivation Center and Needs for Massachusetts’ State Compliance
Monetary-associated educational sessions include things like:
- Raising Capital and Vetting Capital Raises – For Investors and Entrepreneurs
- 280E: Taxing the Cannabis Sector
- The State of Cannabis Banking
Regulation-associated educational sessions include things like:
- How MMJ Providers Can Prepare for FDA/Government Regulation and Oversight – What Pharma Taught Us
- Small business and Law of Marijuana
- Regulatory Updates: The New Frontier – Social Consumption and Delivery
Girls in the cannabis sector sessions include things like:
- Girls Leadership in the Massachusetts Cannabis Sector
- Girls of Cannabis in Science, Medicine, and Pharma
Well being-associated sessions include things like:
- Vaping Crisis as a Well being Chance
- The State of Healthcare Cannabis for Veterans
- FDA and Cannabis: Striking the Balance Involving Safeguarding Public Well being and Customer Demand
Hemp-associated educational sessions include things like:
- Hemp Could Save the Planet
- A Profession in Hemp
- Know Prior to You Develop: Federal and State Laws for Promoting Hemp and CBD Solutions
- Cannabis and Hemp Academia Town Hall
The educational sessions will function extra than 100 speakers with diverse cannabis sector encounter. Pros from the National Cannabis Sector Association, Northeastern University, the Cannabis Manage Commission, the Massachusetts Cannabis Small business Association, Searching for Alpha, CannAssist, MASS Hemp Coalition, the Massachusetts Recreational Customer Council, BDS Analytics, Brightfield Group, CannaHealth, Dama Monetary, UMass Dartmouth, and extra will share beneficial facts all through the conference.
In addition to the educational sessions, CWCBExpo Boston will function two keynote/specific speakers: Kay Tamillow and Chynah Tyler.
Kay Tamillow, Study Director at Brightfield Group, will present The Dominos are Falling: An Sector Update. She’ll present a total overview of the CBD and cannabis landscape covering customer, market place, and regulatory developments.
Chynah Tyler, Representative in the Massachusetts Residence of Representatives, will present CultivatED: Advancing Equity in the Cannabis Small business. She’ll talk about a new public/private partnership to advance equity in the cannabis sector.
Will the Cannabiz Media Group See You at CWCBExpo?
If you are attending CWCBExpo in Boston, cease by Booth #423 in the exhibit hall to meet the Cannabiz Media group. Whilst you are there, watch a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database and discover how the only CRM and verified supply of leads for the cannabis sector could transform your company.
Do not overlook! If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a Cannabiz Media group member or pre-schedule a demo for the duration of CWCBExpo in Boston, e-mail us at [email protected]
Not going to the conference in Boston? You can schedule a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database on the net at any time.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Inventive, Inc., a advertising and marketing communications corporation providing, copywriting, content material advertising and marketing, e-mail advertising and marketing, social media advertising and marketing, and strategic branding solutions. She spent the initial half of her 25-year profession directing advertising and marketing applications for AT&T and HSBC. Currently, her consumers include things like household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and extra as properly as modest companies about the globe. Susan has written 11 advertising and marketing-associated books, such as the very preferred Content material Marketing and advertising for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing and advertising, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Quick Methods, The Ultimate Guide to E-mail Marketing and advertising, and she is a preferred advertising and marketing and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Profession Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Girls on Small business, an award-winning weblog for company girls. Susan holds a B.S. in advertising and marketing and an M.B.A in management and tactic.