- Answer the inventory space telephone.
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with enterprise policy.
- Print Return/Exchange types for all stations and delivery.
- Update the Register Inventory sheet as necessary.
- Assess inventory necessary in the reside inventory room and transfer products as necessary, full day-to-day inventory counts.
- Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory requires to the Logistics.
- Receive and process PO’s on scheduled delivery days.
- Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received.
- Assess accessory requires with manager and order as necessary.
- Buyer Service Responsibilities:
- Bag on line pickup orders when not getting calls.
Supervisory and Leadership Responsibilities
- Co-supervise, train, and create a group of workers focused on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Comprehensive administrative responsibilities connected with price range/finance, human sources, and facilities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Trulieve offers competitive spend consummate with expertise and a range of employee advantages such as overall health insurance coverage, vision insurance coverage, and dental insurance coverage.
Hours: 40 +
Perform Schedule: Retail hours, Monday – Friday, weekends as important.
Sort of Appointment: Common
Advertised Annual Salary: Negotiable
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a present, valid State of Florida driver license. Should be and stay compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations specifically these connected to functioning in the cannabis business. Should be in a position to effectively pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background verify. Must be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of five feet and be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without the need of mechanical help.
Further Minimum Qualifications: Must be in a position to move intermittently all through the workday. Must be in a position to see and hear or use prosthetics that will allow these senses to function adequately to assure needs of this position can be totally met. Should function independently, and have flexibility, private integrity, and the capability to operate proficiently with residents, personnel, and help agencies. Should be in a position to relate to and operate with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at instances hostile individuals in the facility.
- Earlier expertise functioning in retail and buyer service atmosphere, precise use of laptop or computer-primarily based point of sale software program systems.
- In a position to realize and comply with written/oral directions.
- In a position to communicate in conversational English in order to operate proficiently with consumers and group members, operate electronic gear (laptop or computer, laptop), comprehend security procedures, and use telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Confirmed capability to analyze information and draw acceptable conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Superb communication, buyer service, and organizational abilities.
- Potential to operate each independently and in a group atmosphere.
- Potential to respectfully and politely interact with consumers and group members.
- Master’s degree or larger.
Supervisor: Retailer Manager
Apply Straight: https://trulieve.applytojob.com/apply/aIa0zyPm1d/Developmental-Manager
The post Developmental Manager, Gainesville appeared initial on Marijuana Authorities.